Saturday, May 10, 2008

2008 Trip to Romania

I am leaving on Monday, May 12, 2008 for a three week visit in Romania. It is my hope to see brethren in Bucuresti, Constanta and Pitesti. While I will be working primarily in Constanta and Pitesti, I will be passing through Bucuresti and it is my plan to see some of the Christians there, even spending a night or two with Cezar.

For those may be interested in following the progress of this trip, I will do my best to keep this blog updated. Even as I write this now, I am aware that I have forgotten already how to include pictures in this report. I will have to relearn all of those things, as well as make sure I find a place to access the internet in Romania. Minor obstacles, but hurdles that will have to be surmounted. Lord willing, we will be able to stay in contact.

My son, Ben Williamson, will be traveling with me on this trip. I am looking forward to working with him in the gospel. Ben was baptized in Romania during the time that we lived there (1995-1996). In fact two of my four children obeyed the gospel in Romania (Adam and Ben). Both of these young men have decided to devote themselves to preaching the gospel. It is my hope that they will be inclined to include preaching in Romania in their plans sometime in the future. Perhaps God will open a door for them.

As for my plans for the future, I will be in Romania in 2008. After this trip I do not know what future years will bring. I only know that it is in my heart to serve the Lord in whatever place He leads me. However, I am thankful that He is leading me to Romania next week.

Alan Williamson
Morgantown, WV

1 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger fzumwalt said...

Interesting blog. You might be interested in www.constanta-stafford.org and the Romanian links at www.nscofc.net. Safe travels.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home