Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Leave a comment...

For those who are reading this blog (both of you :), I hope that the information is what you are looking for in the sense that you want to know how things are going on this trip. I am very thankful to have the opportunity to be here and to teach people the gospel. I am most grateful for the church in Morgantown, WV for sending me and supporting me to be here. But, I am also very thankful for those who read about the trip and continue to pray for us.

If it is not too much to ask, how about leave a short comment when you visit. It means a lot to us that you are following our progress in this work.

We have almost finished our brochure "What does it mean to VOTE for God". I will try to post a sampling of it when it is ready

always... in His care
alan, Ben & Liviu

3 Comments:

At 9:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

We are reading and appreciating your works. Yes, you continue in our prayers -- for fruitful works and for safety and God's protections and blessings

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger Kaitlin said...

Hey! Things are going pretty good here in WV. Jordan came back and preached about the "nothings in the Bible" it was a great lesson. Justin Brewer also taught a lesson on "I'm not ashamed to own my Lord" That was a really encouraging lesson. I hope you all continue in progress!
sister in Christ,
Kaitlin :)

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger fzumwalt said...

Of course I am following. I am fascinated by your work and wonder if we might make contact. Visit constantacofc.org or nscofc.org. Seriously...we also work in Constanta and I very much wonder who you are and what you are doing. Might we labor together if workable? Be in touch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home