Thursday, September 14, 2006

On the road again

The time is near for me to make another trip to Romania. I will be leaving on September 25 to arrive in Bucuresti on the 26. I will leave on October 24. I am in the process of deciding where I will be and for how long during my visit to Romania. Here is how it looks for now:

I want to visit the village of Falfani - and spend some time in Pitesti during the first week I am there. After this I will spend most of my time in Constanta. I will be in and out of Bucuresti. I look forward to seeing old friends again - and maybe making some new ones.

What is the purpose of my visit? I am glad you asked. I am an evangelist. I have been invited by Christians in Romania to come and teach the truth of God as revealed in His Word. That will be the focus of my visit... teaching.

I appreciate the oppotunities I have had in the past to study the Bible with my Romanian friends. A door has indeed been opened for the gospel in Romania and it will be my purpose to share the truth of Jesus Christ with all who have an interest in truth. I hope to be able to publish reports on my trip here. Look for them... if you have an interest in this work.

More to come... as I prepare to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home