Saturday, September 09, 2006

Upcoming Trip to Romania

Hello all

This is my first attempt at blogging, but how hard can it be? Hmmm, we will see. I have a purpose for this blog. I want to find a way to send reports and updates when I visit Romania later this month (September 2006). For those who may be interested in these reports - I hope they will appear here.

For those who may have stumbled across this blog by accident... stick around. If you are interested in Romania - as I am - then maybe something will appear here that will interest you.

I lived in Romania for four years (1995 - 1999) residing in Bucuresti, but visiting many other places (Constanta, Pitesti, Piatra Neamt, Ploiesti, Timisoara [one visit]... and a small village called Falfani - frequent visits). I learned the language si pot sa vorbesc in romaneste... chiar pot sa scriu putin daca nu privi prea atent la gramatica mea.

Let me post this for now... and I will go look and see how it appears on the blog. Like I said earlier, this is my first attempt. Let's see if I can get it right.

1 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger claudia darian said...

good...you managed well, so carry on...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home